Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Week 9 After Midnight Musings

I need strength to do this. I know I can. God please grant me a clear mind and some productivity! 

My Ballsrolling supply chains game group just left, and now it's time to continue tying the Org Proc group essay together. I really don't want to sleep so late, but this has to be done! One major thanksgiving I have first though, is the friends I have made here in SUTD, especially while in ESD and living in hostel. The other is for the spiritual feeding from CF, being mind blown about more and more things about Christ through Genesis every week. And of course, for the occasional times I get to play floorball and exercise, like today.

As tiring as Uni life is, I don't want it to end! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

YMPACT Inside Out 2015 Reflections

So many things have happened since my last post, and this whole year. It's really flown by like a bullet train. But instead of trying ...