Friday, July 11, 2014

Overwhelming June & July

I have officially not updated this space for a month and a week! It's been exactly a month since I left for Europe. Since then, I've travelled through 8 or 9 countries in Europe, saw awesome sights along the way, bought some cool souvenirs and then just completed my 2nd week of internship at Frost & Sullivan. I just manage to import all the photos from the Europe trip into Lightroom this afternoon, and shall be reviewing them soon! In the meantime, I really do want to blog about my Europe trip before I forget what I saw! Thankfully I posted at least one collage of photos on instagram everyday and that really acted as a travel journal! 

But I'm just so tired from another day of work and from going for the SUTD Gala dinner. Will update tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

YMPACT Inside Out 2015 Reflections

So many things have happened since my last post, and this whole year. It's really flown by like a bullet train. But instead of trying ...